When it comes to monitoring on set, less is more. The 703 Bolt brings Teradek and SmallHD technology together into a powerful, all-in-one handheld wireless monitoring solution.
Daylight Viewable Monitoring
The 703 monitor features a 3000 nit 1920x1080 7” display and supports 100% coverage of the REC 709 color space.
Designed for Simplicity
The 703 Bolt integrates Teradek’s Sidekick II Bolt receiver with SmallHD’s 703 monitor to create an ultra light, cable-free monitoring kit that gives you complete mobility on set.
Compatible with Bolt 500, 1000, & 3000
Connect your 703 Bolt to any 3rd generation Bolt system. The integrated 500ft receiver includes a built-in 5GHz spectrum analyzer* as well as support for timecode and metadata.
Dual View Mode
Perfect for monitoring A/B cameras or pre- and post-LUT footage, Dual View allows you to watch two input sources simultaneously, each with their own set of software tools.
703 Bolt Director's Bundle
- Wireless (Compatible with Bolt 500, 1000, and 3000 Transmitter)
- 2 x SDI BNC Connectors: 1 Input and 1 user selectable Input or Output
- 3000 nit daylight viewable
- Optically bonded anti-reflective screen
- 1920x1080p IPS LCD
- Built-In Teradek Wireless Receiver (500ft Range)
- Rugged milled aluminium construction
- Pagebuilder OS
- HD Waveform and Scopes
- Colorflow 3D LUT engine
- Dual View monitoring
- 2-pin locking barrel connector 12v Power