Bolt 1000 LT and 500 XT RX Battery Plate
Bolt 1000 LT and 500 XT RX Gold/V-Mount Battery Plate
This Single (Female) Battery Plate from Teradek allows you to secure a Gold or V-Mount battery directly to Teradek Bolt 1000 LT, Sidekick XT and 500 XT Receivers and provide power internally. Machine Anondized, with 2 P-Tap outputs can provide power for additional accessories.
Please select which mounting option (Gold or V-Mount) you would like.
Please be aware, there are other battery type plate options available, including Sony L-series and Canon LP-E6.
- Position both the receiver and battery plate facing up with the video connectors on the receiver facing right.
- Remove the cover plate on the receiver to expose the internal JST connector.
- Place the riser plate in between the receiver and the battery plate so that the holes on the riser plate align with the threaded holes on the receiver.
- Connect the internal connector from the battery plate to the receiver’s internal connector, then insert and tighten the four M2 x 6mm Phillips screws.
- Insert the M3 x 12mm screws through the battery plate and riser plate, into the receiver. Tighten the screws.